For educators: Says so much about you before you say a word.
- With YouBthere, you have a breakthrough new engagement tool to use, one that instantly captivates your students and positions you as highly creative, fun and on the cutting edge.
- By bringing your students into your presentation via their laptop and mobile devices, you’re much more likely to keep them engaged—with you, with the material and with each other.
- There’s a tangible feeling of community as students send questions directly to you, and share ideas with one another.
- Polling the class is quick and easy, giving you a real-time measure of how well your material is coming across.
- A library of testing options is available to use as you choose to inject some energy and amp up engagement, including: fill in the blanks, yes and no, true or false, and multiple choice.
- Digital learning capabilities include quizzing, testing, grading, and polling features.
- Active engagement and real-time digital learning solves pain points for instructors while helping students stay focused.
For students: Active engagement makes the difference.
- With YouBthere, students can actively participate in the lesson instead just listening to it.
- Active engagement with the instructor—and with each other—keeps the class lively and engrossing.
- If something isn’t clear, students can immediately signal the instructor and let him/her know they need additional information.
- Polling exercises conducted by the instructor allow students to measure their progress
- Students benefit from real-time feedback when their thoughts and questions are most clear.
For administrators: YouBthere connects everyone.
- In meetings and professional development settings, YouBthere brings you and your educators together.
Using predictive analytics, they have been able to target students who are considered the most likely to drop out—based on SAT scores, financial background, and other factors—and give them the support they need before they encounter a problem.
-Bill Gates – “Meeting Students Where They Are”
Read YouBthere’s CEO Christopher Revord’s insightful reply here.